--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Dick Mays <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please note that Dr G M is an outstanding Indian  Governor
> responsible for single-handedly creating the first group of 8,000
>  pundits in India.  He is a Maharishi-trained TM-Sidhi instructor and
>  teacher of Advanced Techniques.
>
> Farrokh & Ruffina
>

> Dear Friends:
>
> I am an Indian physician who was Maharishiji's personal physician at
> the time that Dr Deepak  Chopra was assisting Maharishiji in England,
> as per his article entitled "The Maharishi Years - the Untold Story".
>  I must inform you that his article is replete with untruths and
> inaccuracies.  I was at  Maharishiji's side during the entire
> incident.  Some of the details of the article that I know to be
> untrue are as  follows:
> there was no blood transfusion from Dr  Chopra;
> Maharishi was not on a ventilator and was not pronounced  dead as
claimed;
> he did not have kidney failure at all at that  time;
> Dr Chopra's father attended Maharishi in India, but not in  London;
> there was no helicopter involved;
> Dr Chopra did not  carry Maharishiji in his arms into the hospital.
>
> Dr Chopra was  handsomely paid for his services by the movement.
> These facts can be  corroborated by Prakash and Kirti from the Indian
> TM movement and Maharishiji's medical records would bear this out as
> well.  There were two other Indian physicians involved, both of whom
> were instructed  in TM by Farrokh.  They can confirm the facts as
> well.
>
> Dr G. M.

It is interesting to watch people writing history.  The absence of
facts will simply lead to even more speculation.  Was there a
poisoning or evidence of poisoning?  Why London? If not kidney failure
"at that time" when did he have kidney failure?  Etc.

He says MMY's medical records would bear this out.  I would be glad to
take a look.  :)