I won't go into polemics regarding Premananda.
A few points: he is in no way associated with Sai Baba. He seems to
appreciate Ammachi much more than Sai Baba.

He is in jail at the moment but it is all politics.
Having followed the 'case' at close hand, he was not involved in any
criminal act, but that is my opinion.