Thank you to those who have supported my research into Guru Dev's
life and teachings. I am planning a book on Guru Dev's teachings -
any useful information or/and illustrations would be greatly
appeciated. I am framing another visit this year, so if anyone has
any useful contacts or hot tips, please let me know on my email
[premanandpaulATyahooDOTcoDOTuk]

As background research I am aquainting myself with all available
published work on Gurudev and of course anything else that I can
light upon.

Today I have finished typing an Itans copy of his Hindi biography and
uploaded it to the Gurudev webpage. [Unfortunately, it lacks pages 10
&11 which I cannot source at present.] Also I have created a pdf file
of the same for those who wish to read the devnagari script. These
can be accessed at
http://www.paulmason.info/gurudev/gurudev.htm/#lifestory