I agree fully with what you write below.
However that is not the perspective I want to bring forth here. It is
useful to look at complex issues from many perspectives.
If we can hold simultaneously many perspectives, we get closer to the
truth.

Irmeli

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com