--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > ----As a chef I have trained many people. Many of them have eaten
> nothing but turkey necks their whole lives. Not a single negative
> thought ever arose in them about turkey necks either.
>
> I don't get it ? I was talking about negitive thoughts arising in my
> mind ... took about 2 days to notice it ...
>

> -----My point was that people are not negative within a small mental
framework. A couple years in the TMO and one can effectly shut out all
contradictory valuations. But upon entering the foodservice world,
people 'of the neck' had forced upon them the advantages of the thigh.
The never could just gobble 'neks in grayv' again, without thinking of
how much better a thing might be.

> This is a crappy example. My point is based on personal experience.
That is, back when I was at MIU it took me a couple years but
eventually all my critical and negative thoughts disappeared.
Everything was beautiful and blissful, and ne'er a discordant thought.
Internally. But I wasn't worth a shit to myself or anyone else.

> The discordant is the stuff within ourselves that shows us what we
realy really need, not the peaceful snoozamatic thoughts. Also, you
can't judge others by how they seem.  Many murderers are seemingly
perfect law abiders.

Roger! got it now ... it (around the healer) wasn't the same as the
MIU/rounding/etc atmosphere..... but I get your point.

JohnY