I use the term "dharma" to refer to a way of being
within the context of a particular state of
consciousness. Waking state is a particular way of
being that entails personal responsibility among many
other things. CC is a particular way of being that is
quite different in many ways from waking state. To
take an understanding of action from waking state and
then to try to comprehend an understanding of action
in CC will just create massive confusion. Of course
people do this all the time as a rationalization for
wrong action in waking state. They'll say such
nonsense as, "I didn't do it, the three gunas did." or
some such ilk. While you can comprehend, quite
clearly, waking state from CC, you can't even remotely
understand CC from waking state.

--- hyperbolicgeometry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=== message truncated ===