The Invasion of Iraq was based upon current
intelligence reports current meaning post 2001. The
weapons inspectors reported that he did not have any
WMDs but Bush's special home made intelligence said
that he did have.   One thing I love about the
internet is all you have to do is go to Youtube or
google and research.   then you will learn whatever
you need to know.   Several members of the bush
administration have written books about his burning
desire to attack Iraq.   His attack was not based up
the 80's.