did you not see that there was a massive shake up in
the intelligence agencies because they were being
blamed for the WMD mess but could not tell the 100%
truth because it would betray the President.  They
told Bush there were no weapons.  Bush did not want to
hear that.   The chief inspector from ENgland he may
be dead now.  Was Salient about the fact that there
were no weapons of mass destruction.  Tony Blair
almost got impeached over this.  The guy committed
suicide.   I dont sit around researching this stuff
all the time and I am dyslexic so I dont always get
the names right. Yet I can do.  You can too, But you
look for what you want.  I read Newsmax and even
tolerate Ann Coulter and Fox news.   When my friend
called G HW on the phone for me to say hello and he
told me about all the Bush family does for Black
people, I almost voted for Bush.  Especially after
Dukakais dissed Jessie Jackson and chose another name
I can not remember.   Instead I tried to support Louis
Sullivan the republican Doctor who started Morehouse
Medical School with the help of Barbara Bush.   George
W Bush is a nut case and anyone who would say they
will continue his strategy is an absolute idiot.