ColdBlu wrote:
> ...that is inclusive of the US made sarin nerve agents
> GHW Bush gave Saddam...which he used with Bush's blessing.

There's no evidence that "GHW" gave any sarin "nerve gas"
to Saddam Hussien. If there was any evidence of that, you'd
post it so that we could read it. I don't even think there's
any evidence that Saddam used any sarin nerve gas on the
Kurds. From what I've read, Saddam used mustard gas on the
Kurds, made up from various dual-use chemicals he bought on
the open market from France, Germany and China.

> Papa Bush never cried foul while Saddam was using those
> US made - sarin nerve agaents against the Iranians..

According to what I've read, the United States has never
sold or given any weapons of mass destruction to anyone, let
alone made sarin nerve gas for Saddam.

Let me repeat: no weapons of mass destruction were found
in Iraq.

> and neither were you!!

Look, Mr. Blu, you're way out of your league here. The
pundits here will wax you real good; they don't take too
kindly to informers like you barging in and posting a bunch
of nonsense syllables. You better watch what you say or,
I'm warning you, Judy or Angela will take you to task and
make you look like an utter fool in front of your peers.

You have been warned, Sir.

By the way, what exactly, is your guru having a bed inside
the temple for?