> Richard J. Williams willytex wrote:
> Look, Mr. Blu, you're way out of your league here. The
> pundits here will wax you real good; they don't take too
> kindly to informers like you barging in and posting a bunch
> of nonsense syllables. You better watch what you say or,
> I'm warning you, Judy or Angela will take you to task and
> make you look like an utter fool in front of your peers.

WilburTex the Talking Ass,
i can hardly wait to be "waxed" by "the pundits"- "Judy" or "Angela"
or you.
There is nothing as delightful as the (D)efenders (O)f (B)lind (F)aith
chirping along singing the praises of ever useless practice of "tm".

If the "pundits"/DOBF spent as much time actually engaged in
thoughtful reflection of the true waste of time "tm" is.. as they do
in posting here..they might actually find true meaningful lives.