I'd certainly welcome each and every one of them, Premanand Paul
Masonji.  The one and only one I knew of was, I think, titled 'The TM
Song', went something like:

"TM  in the AM,  TM in the PM ..." and on and on.  I remember hearing
that in top 40 radio in the early 70s, as well as for decades later on
public radio.

Any other TM songs you may have to share, send them on!

Flourishingly,

Dharma Mitra
DharmaMitra2 AT gmail.com

    Helping you "Say It With Panache!"

Because, how you say it can be, and often is,
   as important as what you want to convey,
      and what you have to say is
         very important to you.

http://PROUT-Ananlysis-Synthesis.latest-info.com

 - Copywriting - Editing - Publishing - Publicity -