when we read Wikipedia, as we do when we read
literature from an organization with an agenda,
because Wikipedia benefits from the Internet's
cachet of making information free and democratic.
This Big Brother enforces its views with a mouse."

Read more:

'Wikipedia's zealots'
By Lawrence Solomon
Financial Post, Saturday, April 12, 2008
http://tinyurl.com/4f7jxj

"Is The 'Scientific Consensus' on Global Warming
a Myth? The scientists profiled are too eminent
and their research too devastating to allow
simplistic views of global warming--like Al
Gore's--to survive. Is the earth really warming
or is it beginning to cool?"

Read more:

'The Deniers'
The World Renowned Scientists Who Stood Up
Against Global Warming Hysteria
by Lawrence Solomon
Vigilante Books, 2008
http://tinyurl.com/5mq443