Hey Curtis,

Do I really  need to respond to someone who labels me a murder loving
creep warmonger, neo-con, hey throw in Nazi while he's at?

Didn't you know Curtis, all along that I'm part of the great Cabal to
ruin all life and limb for personal gain?

I bet you didn't know that I made billions while at Avon Park?

Or was that a $50 stipend?

Too much rounding at the time.

Take care

Signed

Murder loving Creep who loves War!

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> no
> > child IN THE ENTIRE WORLD dies because of dirty water, bad
nutrition,
> > etc.  Only with such measures can we ever hope to mend the fences
and
> > let the dark memories fade over the decades.
> >
> > Failing this, the third world will continue to produce
> > terrorists....and thus the war profiteers will have their windfall
> > profits.
>

> Edg,
>
> Aside from the fact that Steve is a great guy who doesn't deserve a
> tirade...
>
> This perspective on terrorism is a myth.  None of the 9-11 hijackers
> were poor.  I'm all for human aid to poor countries but trying to
link
> this to the war on terror has been proven to be bogus.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Sgrayatlarge,
> >
> > You've been posting way too many supportive-to-war pieces here
lately,
> > so yeah, I'm thinking you're a murder loving creep like Shemp and
the
> > War Monger.
> >
> > Tell us all plainly: do you discount the carnage on children and
> > innocents like FFL's resident War Monger does -- is such carnage
> > acceptable to you for the imagined political gains?  Would you
cheer
> > if Hillary nukes Iran?
> >
> > Iran's leaders say what has to be said in order to keep their
jobs --
> > to spotlight them personally is entirely missing the point.
> >
> > It is the will of Iran's people that keeps their leaders
employed, and
> > what the War Monger, and you too it seems, are ignoring is the
ENTIRE
> > HISTORY OF THE WESTERN POWERS ABUSING THE ISLAMIC CULTURE, and how
> > that has created the very mindset we see today.  Tell us,
> > Sgrayatlarge, what would you do if Canada had nukes and America
didn't
> > and regularly the Canadians bombed our nuke research facilities
which
> > killed your child in collateral damage?  What would you do if
Canada
> > simply declared that California and Oregon and Washington were to
be a
> > new country run by a militarily imposed de facto dictatorship?
> >
> > I'm no lover of burkas etc., in fact, of all the major religions,
> > find Islam to be the one that most disgusts me, but I find every
> > religion generally to be immorally power-seeking, but to ignore
what
> > has been done in the past to alienate the Muslim nations is to
be, in
> > fact, a collaborationist for BigBiz.
> >
> > War itself must be demonized, and that means that only
extraordinary
> > peace-supporting efforts would do when it comes to international
> > politics.  An example of extraordinary effort would be: making
sure no
> > child IN THE ENTIRE WORLD dies because of dirty water, bad
nutrition,
> > etc.  Only with such measures can we ever hope to mend the fences
and
> > let the dark memories fade over the decades.
> >
> > Failing this, the third world will continue to produce
> > terrorists....and thus the war profiteers will have their windfall
> > profits.
> >
> > How you respond to this post is critical in that you're either
part of
> > the problem or part of the solution.  Do you have the guts to
plainly
> > tell us that killing children for oil doesn't bother you?
> >
> > Edg
> >

> >  --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sgrayatlarge <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > > Oh right, that big campaign by the neocons and you know what
> > > their is no homosexual problem in Iran either.
> > >
> > > Thanks for setting the record straight on that great guy
> > > who really needs a shave
> > >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>

<no_reply@>

> > > country