Louis McKenzie wrote:
> He has given two speeches since the interview...

Pastor Wright sees his big chance so he's
going to cash in on the news circuit. Barack
Obama can kiss goodbye any chance he once had
at the nomination. The Dems don't need any
Repugs to make Obama look bad - his pastor
can do that.

This is a disaster for Obama - Pastor Wright
is just another race-baiter, a hustler, and
not a very bright one at that:

"We bombed a plant in Sudan to payback for
the attack on our embassy, killed hundreds
of hardworking people, mothers and fathers
who left home to go that day not knowing
that they would never get back home."
- Pastor Jeremiah Wright

'After the Attacks'
By Jane Perlez
New York Times, August 22, 1998
http://tinyurl.com/6o757v

"The factory, which is about a half-mile
square, was destroyed in the attack, though
surrounding areas went unscathed. There were
no known deaths at the plant, which was hit
at night, when it was closed, but local
reports said 10 people were hospitalized,
4 of them in critical condition."