I have Obama's jyotish chart.  His pastor or guru is represented by a
malefic Mercury.  Mercury is the lord of the 64th navamsha.  As such,
it very likely that this pastor will seriously damage Obama's chances
of getting the Democratic nomination.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I dont understand what is going on or why?  Wright maybe working
with the Clintons.  Or it may be something to keep people from
dropping off.  I cant tell.

> shempmcgurk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: What to do, Louis?
>
> You've expressed your admiration for BOTH Rev. Wright and Sen.
Obama.