--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Did this person *take* this anywhere, or just rap?
> >
> > Curious in Sitges
>

> Dear Sitgesji,
>
> That was just part of a discourse after a long lead group
> meditation.  The comments went towards this:
>
> forward:
> "There's something for us to listen to about that.
>  ...talking from the level of the heart that we're talking about,
> not just emotional, but the spiritual heart.  ...directly connected
> to this opening to the heart of the world, which is really opening
> into the core of the earth's intelligence, the revelation of the
> purpose of Gaia, of our planet, its self-revealing mechanism
> revealing itself.
>
> That's what we're headed towards, awakening to the self-revealing
> mechanism of the planet in relation to the heart of its own
> consciousness. That feeds back into our consciousness, into our
> heart, into our awakening. The planet is going through expressed
> possibilities, and these possibilities in a sense are all living
> simultaneously. They can be everything from a completely apocalyptic
> possibility to a complete heaven-on-earth possibility, and all
> possibilities in between are in the range. The planet is sending out
> signals of possibilities from its own heart intelligence, offering
> different options, different ways to bring certain things about.
> We're at one of those convergent choice points. That's why it's
> such a powerful time and an amazing time."

Ok, thanks for replying. That answers my
question...it was just a New Age rap.

My perspective is somewhat different. There
has never been a moment in time that was any
more amazing than any other, or in which it
was more possible than at any other time to
actually experience different realities, not
just talk about them.

I'm no longer interested in only talking about
them, or in people who only talk about them.
Alternate realities are available at every
moment, and can be experienced at every moment.
I'd rather experience them than talk about them
or hear someone else talk about them, especially
when it sounds as if the person talking is
speaking from theory, not experience.

When you can shift realities as quickly and
effortlessly as snapping your fingers, and take
the people who are meditating in the same room
with you -- every one of them -- to 10-20 start-
lingly different alternative realities in the
space of one meditation, get back to me. Until
then, talk theory all you want to those who are
still wowed by theory. I won't be one of them.

Just being honest...