From: "Dana Brekke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 15:30:45 -0500

Dear Yoga Teachers, Students and Friends,

On the Spring Equinox this year an idea that has been percolating in my mind
for several years finally bubbled up with so much joyful energy that I need
to share it with my Fairfield family.  I call it Free Spirit Yoga. I haven't
taught yoga since living in San Diego 5 years ago, but have been practicing
on my own, putting together all the aspects of mind/body/spirit healing and
expression that given me relief, healing and joy.  I hope to share a new
form of yoga that will light the fire of love in the hearts, minds and
bodies of those who practice it, opening the door to full bodied prayer, a
devotional hatha yoga practice, that invokes divine assistance for healing
ourselves and our planet. This is putting the truth that is revealed in "The
Secret" into active practice. It is the power of prayer that comes from the
heart. I believe that in healing ourselves, we will heal our planet. Free
Spirit Yoga will give us a place to envision a beautiful life for ourselves
and all sentient beings. It will provide an opportunity for our spirits to
soar, our bodies to heal, and our hearts to celebrate life.

My hope is that enough of you will be interested that we can have an
interdisciplinary yoga celebration on the Solstice, June 20th. This is my
hearts desire. I am happy to teach for free and trust that we can create
something beautiful together.  Ultimately I hope to capture the Fairfield
magic in a yoga DVD that will inspire people everywhere. Our first meeting
will be Monday, May 12th at 7:30pm at my house, 201 Highland.

Please RSVP at HYPERLINK "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or phone 641-469-5233

Nervous, excited, and happy,

Dana Brekke

PS Please forward this to anyone you think would be interested. The only
requirement is the ability to do sun salutations. Christine Pappas has
volunteered to teach us all how to do sun salutations safely with awareness.
She does a fantastic job at this!

Checked by AVG.
8:39 AM