--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Okay Vaj,
>
> Tomorrow I'll be blasting back -- with you, it'll only be funzies.
>
> Edg

Edg, tomorrow you'll be "blasting back," but
it will be what it always is with you -- words,
words, words, typed by someone who has convinced
himself that he "understands" Advaita, but who
obviously has never experienced what it speaks
about.

I think Vaj made the best point of this whole
gaggle of words. Both relative and absolute DO
exist. Those who consider only one of them to
be "the reality" have missed out on half of life.
I would go further and say that those who have
come to believe that only one is "reality" based
on pure intellectual speculation alone have
probably missed more than half.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:
> >
> > On May 2, 2008, at 1:52 PM, Duveyoung wrote:
> >
> > > The funniest thing to me is that no one here has yet convinced
me that
> > > they grok Advaita enough to know what it is enough to accept or
reject
> > > it.  To reject neo-Advaitans is easypeasy if you don't know what
> > > you're talking about.  It takes some very adroit observations to
catch
> > > the neo-Advaitans being dissonant with the words of Ramana
Maharshi or
> > > Nisargadatta Maharaj, but the very fact that "language" is being
used
> > > can account for most of the errors of the neo-Ads.
> >
> > LOL. Oh really?
> >
> > > When the signs of ego attachment -- not merely "egoic presence"
-- are
> > > seen in the neo-Ads, this is not a legitimate disproving of
Advaita's
> > > axioms or techniques.  If such logic were valid, then every religion
> > > on Earth would be quickly discounted to zilch, if the true believers
> > > were to be judged as signs of the dogma's practicality.
> > >
> > > So, when I see anti-neo-Advaita smarm, it comes off as such
uninformed
> > > retching that the expression of that POV signals a major
> > > dysfunctionality of them whats doin' the rejectioning.
> >
> > I could easily say the same of advaitins and neoadvaitins -- if the
> > constant bickering and infighting on any of their popular Yahoo!
lists