--- In [email protected], "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > * Or could it be Ruth? Again, we all know how 
> > incredibly challenged Judy is by Ruth, and how 
> > she goes into a fury of running around peeing on 
> > trees to "mark her territory" every time Ruth 
> > shows up. Will Judy spend her last post doing 
> > this again?
> 
> Betcha didn't know I was so incredibly challenged
> by you, huh?
>
Oh dear. 

Every once in a while I hear about women who don't like women bosses.
 But I rarely actually meet those women. My best friends are women.  I
think the cat fight is a male fantasy.  Most of the time.  :) 

I am challenged by all of you rough and tumble fighters and writers.  

Reply via email to