--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "easyone200" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

snip

>This guy I am sure of. Do you defend all gurus just because they say
something. Are any
> destructive in your book? You come up with plenty of excuses for
abhorrent behavior.

What I am saying is that as you progress on the spiritual path every
flaw you have is going to be exposed.  It takes alot of courage IMO to
face them, deal with them and attempt to bring them into balance.
Hopefully one's teacher is not malevolent.  I am sure some are.  I
would not make any excuse for that, obviously. But even assuming you
have a *good* teacher*, you still keep your eyes wide open and proceed
accordingly. Pretty much boiler plate.

lurk