--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "uns_tressor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Why do Buddhists dissect, distort, and attack the research
> > on TM published in respected peer-reviewed journals...
> >
> ...because they resent the fact that we have plenty, and they
> have little or none. Neither do most brands have anything that
> amounts to TM's greatest asset, the Checking Procedure.
> Uns.

They hate you because of your freedom...

TM awareness:  seeing buddhism and other spiritual practices as
competing brands, and WE'RE #1.

Dissecting and finding errors in published research is a key common
part of the scientific process, that's how it progresses.  Feeling
your research should be immune from being faulted means it's not
really research, it's PR or dogma.