--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> this matter feste. Note the number of times she uses the word
> *should* regarding Obama and *deserve* regarding Mrs.
> Clinton.

"Deserve" = 2 times in the past month regarding Sen. Clinton.
"Deserve" = 2 times in the past month regarding Sen. Obama.

I'm not going to bother to look up "should" because
it's such a common word, but I'd be willing to bet
I've used it about equally regarding each of them
as well.

If Tom would like to expand on whatever point he
thinks he's making, he's certainly welcome. But I
won't hold my breath.

> You are very close to one of authfriend's trademark rants
> implying your dishonesty or calling you a liar.

Who, Feste?? Boy, are you paranoid.

 I have come to the opinion
> that she can't help herself. Opinions colored differently than
> that which will resonate with her POV seem to be immediately
> seen as a treat

(I think Tom means "threat"; he's just a little
overexcited.)

> to her carefully guarded version of reality, causing her to
> sink to hurling insults and "editing" quotes of her perceived
> opponent. It used to bug me. Now I just laugh.

The interesting thing about Tom is that he makes
all these dark charges but never, *ever* cites any
specifics.

Gee, I wonder why not?