--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ruthsimplicity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, taskcentered <no_reply@> wrote:
>

> > So here are a few tips for Nader, Hagelin, and the other new TM
> leaders.
[...]
> > I'm sure readers will think of more bottom-line policies for
> successful
> > non-cults. Please feel free to email suggestions  directly to me at
> > jmknapp53@

> Ah shit.  So much for working today.  WTF is wrong with what he is
> saying?  Absolutely nothing.  What is wrong with a former teacher
> sharing his point of view on what could make the movement better?  But
> he gets crap from most of you.  No wonder some people think TM is a
> cult.  Listen to yourselves.

Ahem, are you saying that you know John well enough to make this kind of
evaluation of Judy's response? How do you know that Judy's response isn't
completely on the money?

My experience with John is that he has no interest in making the TMO work
better. He believes that it is a cult at all levels and that anyone who believes
otherwise (or who doesn't give a crap either way) is deluded to the point of
needing professional cult recovery help, preferably from him or his friends.

Lawson