--Thanks for your excellent reply. Re:, statement "every perception
scintillates with numinous Holiness"; that could be the key
ingredient distinguishing MMY's GC (and Unity, since the perceptions
would still be available but with no attachment); from the Neo-
Advaitic "level", which I claim to be un-Enlightened since there's no
clear indication of such people (most of them) having gone through GC.
  To be more specific, the term "scintillation" (imo) - should be
taken literally, as well as phrases such as "rose-colored glasses");
in that perception itself (ie, things "in-themselves") taken on an
other-worldly quality in terms of RELATIVE PERCEPTION, not just by
virtue of the non-duality principle.
 In other words, the Neo-Advaitins seem to be hung up on the
Presence  and have failed to say how relative existence LITERALLY
becomes "scintillating".
 I'm taking MMY's terms "celestial" and "Glorified" to be literal
terms for a totally changed level of relative perception.
We can see this in Master Charles' Cannon's testimonial of what
appears to be a brief GC experience upon gazing at a photo of Swami
Muktananda.  Clearly, his use of the term "scintillating" is not in
the context of some vague Neo-Advaitic quality relating to the non-
substantiality of existence; but rather a literal affirmation of a
truly celestial/glorified, and "scintillating" level of perception.
 One does not see such testimonials coming from most Neo-Advaitins
since they haven't experienced that "level" of relative appreciation.
Here's the quote from Master Charles:
"
This article is an excerpt from Master Charles's autobiography, The
Bliss of Freedom: A Contemporary Mystic's Enlightening Journey. It's
reprinted here with permission.

In this excerpt, Master Charles describes his first contact with
Swami Muktananda, the world-renowned Indian mystic and teacher who
was to figure so prominently in his life.

IT WAS AN EARLY SPRING DAY IN 1970, shortly before my twenty-fifth
birthday, and I was visiting friends who had just returned from a
business trip to India and other Far Eastern countries. While sharing
their travels with me, they talked about having met an enlightened
master in India. They seemed most devout as they described the
encounter, for he had impressed them with his illumination, and they
had experienced deep spiritual inspiration.

They asked if I would like to see a photograph of him. When I agreed,
they handed me a small card designed like a temple with folding flaps
for doors. I opened it casually and looked at the black-and-white
photograph of the man inside. If I had a million words, I could not
adequately describe the magnitude of what I experienced over the next
few hours.

As I focused on the photograph, my eyes seemed to lock in an open
gaze, and my whole body followed, relinquishing all volitional
control. The photograph dissolved into a whirlpool of scintillating,
hallucinogenic energy. I was immersed in a rose-and-blue-colored
magnificence, permeated with minute particles of dancing, diamond
like light that slowly moved upward and entered the area just above
the center of my eyebrows.

A multitudinous explosion erupted from the depths of my being and
reverberated through every dimension of my perception, as an
intoxicating bliss saturated me from head to toe. The most sacred
peace filled all and everything. Time was suspended within an all-
encompassing stillness, and from the subtlest dimensions an ethereal
and heavenly music softly echoed-violins, harps, a lone flute, and
the tinkling of a thousand glass wind chimes sounding within the
harmonic oneness of an angelic choir.

I experienced a divine, awe-inspiring, yet totally nurturing
contentment beyond all contentment. Wave upon wave of undulating
ecstasy radiated outward to infinity. Everything within this
shimmering reverberation was disappearing, all form dissolving into
itself, a reflection of hallucinogenic light within an ocean of
delight.

I continued to observe my two friends, but their bodies had become
multidimensional. I could see to the utmost core of their beings,
which in each case was a small point of iridescent blue light.
Luminosity flowed in all directions from these points of blue light,
manifesting as their forms, and intermingling with all other forms,
as they blended one into each other.

All and everything manifested as a merging sea of blissful, luminous
energy, joyously delighting within itself-the most beautiful reality
that one could ever imagine. That was divine existence, absolute,
free, and independent, celebrating itself for the sake of itself.
This was the one without a second, a pure awareness through which an
other-worldly voice reverberated its truth: "I am one...I am free...I
am all that is."

Suspended within this awareness beyond all time, I merged in it,
flowing, floating, dancing, delighting, enjoying the freedom of
oneness as I remained a quiescent witness. My mind was stilled in awe
of the heavenly majesty. Bliss consumed every cell of my being. The
loving voice again reiterated its affirmation: I am one... I am
free... I am the play of consciousness...I am all that is... I am...
I... I... I..." The ethereal echo gradually disappeared as it was
reabsorbed into the fullness of its all-pervasive unity.

I remained within the ecstasy of its incredible reality for what
seemed like an eternity, and then ever so gently it diminished,
contracting itself and condensing into physicality. The energy
released itself through the space between my eyebrows, and like a
whirlpool wound its way back into the photograph in my hands.

My body unlocked, along with my gaze, and everything seemed to return
to normal, yet I was never to be the same. For I had come face to
face with the divine. I had scaled the heights of the ultimate
reality that I considered to be God alone, Source alone, and nothing
else could ever take its place.

Copyright 1997 Synchronicity Foundation, Inc.