From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kenny H
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2008 9:23 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Memo to New TM Leaders: How NOT to Be a Cult

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Barry really *does* know better. He knows the vast
> majority of the crap he posts about me isn't true.
> He doesn't have enough imagination to figure out a
> way to try to insult me that's actually truthful.

It is obvious that Barry does go out of his way to be bait you and it
is beyond me to fathom why a chronologically grown person would do this.

It's like teasing one's sister. Fun in a way. If either one of them refused
to respond to the other, the feud would fizzle out.