Yes, I'm "Still reading and responding". I was told theis was some
kind of Wild West Fantasy World, couldn't resist the fight. BTY, you
bad guy gunslingers forgot to load up. Bring on a few more so we can
make it a fair fight (or come up to Harlem) or the Middle East to get
real.

To answer your question: "I'm loving it" Thanks for the fun, punks.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John M. Knapp, LMSW"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Still reading and responding, I see.
>
> Are you content with your spiritual life -- and other aspects of
your life?

> J.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@> wrote:
> >
> > Your problem, Knapp, is that you have zero integrity, as your
website
> > demonstrates. End of conversation.
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John M. Knapp, LMSW"
> > <jmknapp53@> wrote:
> > >
> > > More "spiritual" name calling, feste37.
> > >
> > > I am very content in my spiritual life and other aspects of my
life.

> > > Are you content in yours?
> > >
> > > I gotta tell you, your posts come across as angry, unhappy,
fearful.

> > > Naturally, I have as much right as anyone to post here.
> > >
> > > If you don't like what I write, there's no need to read my
posts.

> > > Much less respond to them.
> > >
> > > Why do you continue to do so?
> > >
> > > J.