That's a good reply, Judy. I read this piece by Barry earlier today
and thought it an ingenious piece of fiction, complete with the
required straw men, in this case the unholy triumvirate of me, you,
and Lawson. Just for the record, though, I was never on alt.m.t. and I
have not seen the TMFree blog. But I have looked at Knapp's sites,
including his Family Counseling site, and I agree with your assessment
of it. It  presents a false and dishonest view of TM. Knapp is now on
FFL claiming to be wiser and more balanced in his views, but his sites
do not give that impression at all.