--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "danfriedman2002"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Turqd,
>
> Interesting, you as the Matchmaker. You do spend a lot of time
> discussing images of you taking out your penis around other men,
> but yet are offended by gays.
>
> Conflicted?

Hey Dan,

Since you have clearly taken the path of
intentionally going over the posting limit
so that you can claim in the future that
you were "banned" by Fairfield Life, and
thus feel more self-important, I've got
something to ask you before you go. You
can probably squeeze the answer in before
Rick cuts off your posting privileges.

I've noticed in the short time you've been
here that you seem to share many of the
same characteristics as one of our other
posters, Jim Flanegin (sandiego108). For
example, you tend to get a tad carried
away in retaliating verbally against people
who (in the immortal words of Rodney Danger-
field) "don't give you no respect." You
also seem to have a fondness for gay slurs.

So my question has to do with what *else*
you share with Sandi Ego.

Do you consider yourself enlightened, like
he does?

I ask because of some of the phrasings you
have used, such as feeling that you are the
instrument of karma, and that when you lash
out at someone, that is 100% "deserved."
Jim seems to feel similarly, and so I was
wondering whether you're enlightened like
he is.

If so, welcome. On July 5th, after you've
finished your one-week "timeout" for dis-
playing a Jim-like inability to count, please
come back and do as good a job of explaining
what it's like to be enlightened to us as you
have done being demonstrating what it's like
to be a representative of TM and Maharishi.

We'll be waiting with 'bated breath.