--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> "The Vedic Mantras are the names of the Devatas which govern the
> physiology of every individual and which administer the whole
> universe. Reciting the names creates reverberations in the Devata
> value in the human physiology, and which in turn creates a
> reverberation in the cosmic value of Devata. A relationship is
> created between the Devatas in the physiology and the Devatas in
the
> cosmos. We create a relationship of our consciousness, mind and
> physiology with the cosmic consciousness, mind and physiology
through
> these words of the Veda. We can command the structure of the
universe
> from within our own structure. Through the Maharishi Yagya
> performance different values of Devata are enlivened in our
> physiology and in the corresponding value of the cosmic
> physiology...The Maharishi Yagya performances are set procedures.
> They have not been invented by any human being, but have existed as
> part of Natural Law at all times. When the yagya is performed, the
> pandits may for example begin by chanting a particular Mantra from
> Rigveda to enliven a specific aspect of a Devata. They may then
> continue with reciting another Mantra from Samaveda to enliven
> another aspect of a Devata. In continuing this process of
enlivening
> various aspects of the Devatas in a set procedure they create a new
> entity, a new Devata. This new aspect of Natural Law, created by
the
> Yagya, has all the power which is needed to fulfill the initial
> Sankalpa, the purpose of the yagya." (from the Jan 2002 newletter
of
> the Maharishi Yagya program, Hillsboro, NH 03244)

Amzing. Who'dve thought they were that powerful, actually
creating new Devatas to do their bidding. Actually existing
*before* the people who patiently do them all day in India
and elsewhere, all day and every day churning out profound
changes to events on earth. With such consistently applied
technology from the deepest levels of nature like that at
their disposal is it unreasonable to expect them to actually
work?