This was many years ago but it pertains directly to Bevan and this
topic at hand.

It was at MIU and Bevan was around a lot. I was sitting with a good
friend when a woman friend of his and an acquaintance of mine, a
well-placed well thought of woman came over to sit with us and she was
really dazed/spaced out. She said she had received a summons to setup
an appointment to see Bevan and she just naturally assumed it was
something administrative. She went to the appointment, entered his
office, sat down, expecting nothing of what was about to be proposed.

She said that in a very businesslike and even apologetic manner, Bevan
told her he was in an odd position in that he was working all the
time, did not have any time at all to cultivate relationships and was
wondering if she would have sex with him.

I don't remember how she said she excused herself from his office but
she was really very discombobulated from the shock of it. She did not
become one of his occasional consorts. This was apparently his main
method, at least at that time, of finding occasional sex partners.

Ken

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>