--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kenny H" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > -
> > I hafta say, if a male acquaintance or colleague
> > were just sort of generally horny
>
> Now wait, I hafta say that this is pretty much the condition of
> most men most of the time.

LOL!! You may have a point there.

But there are certainly times when a man approaches
a *particular* woman, especially one he has already
gotten to know to some degree, because he finds her
personality as well as her body attractive. In other
words, if it's sincere, there's nothing wrong with a
guy making a standard pass, as far as I'm concerned.

> I can barely think of a time since I was maybe in 7th grade
> when I was not imagining every woman my vision fell on naked
> and wondered how to get her to have sex. Looks essentially
> make no difference. If they have breasts and the rest I am
> imagining.

You mean, that time you and I had lunch, all the
while you were...

Hmmm.