For the last 20 years, TM-Teachers in Norway have had a lot of good
ideas to develop the TMO in a good direction, to develop a healthy
administration and organisation. The vision has been to increase the
number of initiations and groups of sidhas, work together in a
democratic way in different projects. I think this has been happening
in other countries too. It has been useless, because the hierarchi in
the TMO is so rigid. It is almost impossible to come through with new
ideas, especial when it comes to administration and organisation.
Questioning that, you were looked upon as you were a 6-year old child
or mental retarded. Everything is decided from the International TMO,
where MMY is on the top. We have blamed the National Leaders for not
doing their jobs for years, but they have only been acting by the will
of the International TMO and/or MMY.
Now, when I am the outside the TMO, I can in some way look at what
happened with me in the TMO from a distance. It was too much stress and
frustration and failed projects and I do not feel that was good for my
raise of consciousness. To be inside a rigid framework and not allowed
to use the creativity, felt like a great loss for me. And I think that
is one of the reasons that many TM-Teachers left the TMO, most of them
very disappointed, some of them with broken neck. The teaching part is
great - the knowledge is great - but the framework is wrong. In the
early days MMY was emphasising the importance to use the creativity. He
used to compare it with the monotonous work in fabrics - which was a
hindrance for creativity. The TM-Teachers from the early days was very
devoted to the knowledge and MMY and they was very creative and the
Movement blossomed. I do not know whose creativity is blossoming now,
because what is happening with malls and kings and rajas is far behind
my fantasy.
But my creativity is blossoming outside the TMO.I am more fullfilled
outside than inside the TMO.
Ingegerd

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > on 6/15/05 12:36 AM, sparaig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > > How many times does personal behavior become subject to debate in
> > > boardroom of a company unless its making national headlines?
Please
> > > refer me to the headlines that would warrant this for the TMO.
> >
> > If it jeopardizes the company, you bet it gets dealt with somehow.
If