--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "R.G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  (snip)
> >
> > And which vision is that, pray tell, because no one knows since
he's
> > flip-flopped on virtually every significant issue.  Some will say
he
> > hasn't gone to the center on many of those issues but the center-
> > right!
>  (snip)
> Every President has one, by going to the 'Center'.
> Americans like being at the center;
> (which is why we are so 'off center' now)
> So, Senator Obama is appealing to the center, as it is now...
> The 'Percieved Center' is alway changing...
> And it also has to do with confidence and desire.
> How else did Bush win, not once, but twice.
> Desire, confidence and a perception that he was at the 'Center' of
> American politics...
> But that was back then, and this is now.
> So, I don't think we can swing from the far right, as with Bush,
> To the far left, as with Hillary...
> So, I feel that Senator, soon to be President Obama is playing his
> cards just so right...

...and is pissing off the people who put him where he is today.

Look, I actually think your analysis above is spot-on and that's why
I said later in the post that I really don't mind -- with a few
exceptions -- if Obama becomes president.

But it is the lefties on this forum, like Bhairitu and Wright, would
should be concerned.