> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "R.G." <babajii_99@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Every President has one, by going to the 'Center'.
>
> (I think Robert meant to write "won," not "one.")
>
> Problem is, Robert, Obama campaigned for the primary
> on the claim that he was a *transformative* politician,
> not one who would do exactly what all the others have
> done. That's why so many people who supported him are
> now very pissed off.

I did mean won, not one...
Obama has already been transformative, in many ways, he has woken up
the electorite, and given hope to the rest of the world, that the
United States is changing it's facist tendencies.
He is a politician, and is moving toward the 'center' in order to win
the election.
I am not sure who is pissed off at him, besides the people who were
supporting Hillary, and the McCain people who are afraid of any
change and are mostly racists.