> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> > wrote:
> <snip>
> > > I'm baaaaack!
> >
> > And you are welcome baaaaack, partly because
> > even though you almost certainly went over the
> > posting limit last week by accident, you took
> > your timeout quietly, without fuss, and with
> > class.
> >
> > Compare and contrast to some who, in the class
> > department, have shown...uh...not so much.
>
> ROTFL!
>
> I've never made a fuss about a timeout. I was
> never *given* a timeout to make a fuss about.
>
> Barry has also claimed that I "refused" to take
> a timeout, even though (a) I've never been
> given one, and (b) there's no "refusal" option
> for timeouts.
>
> Barry lives a life of solipsistic fantasy
> because reality doesn't work quite the way he
> thinks it should.
>
> And, oh, if you want to see "class," check out
> a few of Barry's posts ranting about my posting
> habits, based on the obsessive count he keeps
> of the number of my posts.
>
> Sick, and getting sicker by the day.

Gee, Judy...I was talking about Shemp and Nabby
and sparaig, all of whom have thrown tantrums
over being tossed off for a week or more.

Did you somehow think I was talking about you?
Must be a guilty conscience.

And the lack of class thing, of course...   :-)

But now that you bring it up (I didn't) You *have*
gone over the posting limit more than anyone here.
That is documented, both before the enforced timeouts,
and afterwards. And you have even *admitted* that you
went over, and yet never once did you *voluntarily*
take your well-deserved timeout.

I'd say that speaks to a certain lack of class,
wouldn't you?