> It IS interesting that above Judy exposes what
> she really wants (which others have pointed out
> for years). It's to force the people she doesn't
> like to "apologize" for having opinions she
> doesn't like. But then, what else would you
> expect from someone who believes that those who
> think for themselves exemplify the worst that
> spirituality has to offer and that those who
> demonize heretics exemplify the best that
> spirituality has to offer. She's just having
> flashbacks to her Inquisition incarnations. :-)

Anticipating the inevitable and unmistakable
screech of the Judybot bird ("Liar!"), above
I am referring to FFL post #183005, in which
Judy was so desperate for a "Gotta Trash Barry"
retort that she failed to realize what she
was actually saying:

-- Turq:
>> Seems to me that the "think for themselves" group
>> exemplifies the best that spirituality has to offer,
>> while the "gotta refute or demonize the heretics"
>> group exemplifies the worst that spirituality has
>> to offer. And this forum gives me the opportunity
>> to appreciate the former and laugh at the latter.
>> Who could ask for more than that in an Internet
>> chat forum? :-)

- Judy:
> Turn that around, and you have the answer to your
> question as to why *we're* here.

She DID say above that "why she's here" [on FFL, in
context] is to appreciate the latter (those who feel
that they've got to refute and demonize heretics) and
laugh at the former (those who think for themselves),
did she not?

One would think that a professional editor would be
more aware of what she is really saying when she fires
off a "zinger?"

She could possibly have just misspoken, carried away
in the bliss of a "Gotta Trash Barry" moment. Then
again, it's Judy...it may have been a rare moment of
honesty. She DOES claim never to lie, after all...  :-)