Re:the move by Girish and the Indian TMO that surprised Bevan (I'd really like
to see that
7/20/08 statement by Bevan, BTW- might it show up on You Tube ? ). Bevan was
probably
surprised by Girish's move because Bevan publically promotes the continued flow
of
Western resources to the Indian TMO. The day before the most recent MUM
graduation a
few weeks ago, Bevan informed a meeting of MUM supporters that Dr. Howard
Settle had
committed to working to create a $1Billion endowment for the Bramananda
Saraswati
Trust, which supposedly will fund in `perpetuity' a means to preserve and
promote
traditional pandits in India.

Despite the goals of the BST, the likely malfeasance of such a sum in the hands
of the
Indian TMO will make it very difficult to create the BST endowment.  Along
those lines, I
have sense that the default mechanism that skimmed 40% of  revenues for
`International '
is broken, or soon will be.  Not a moment too soon.