Lol. You guys are hilarious.

Bevan's speech (that was repeated 4 consecutive times on Maharishi
Channel) was in response to Brahmachari Nankishore's remarks, which
wasn't replayed, but one of the remarks of B Nankishore was he was
downplaying Maharaja Nader Rama as an (unimportant) Silent King. Did
anyone else see B Nankishore's speech right before Bevan made those
remarks?