'I have a feeling John and Hillary are pretty close...
Intimate I mean; like when they traveled together.
They just seem to compliment each other a little too much.
Besides they both probably need a break from each of their respective
spouses...
So, once you have intimate relations with someone, you take on their
vibration, to some extent...
And at times it does seem like John is Channeling Hillary.
But, that's the way it goes.
He seems to be obsessing on the surge.
Perhaps the Vigra is getting to him....
R.G.
SniP)

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> John McCain is talking himself into a hole.   He is
> too focused on the surge and not focused enough on other
issues.   He is very focused on Obama and not very
> focused on the issues.   I believe that
> Senator McCain is digging a surge hole.
> When they begin debates Obama will count the amount of American
deaths
> that took place as a result of the surge, then he will look at the
results and
> finally will go back to his initial premise which is that the US
government,
> the US military were never to be in that war, the reasons for going
there were
> lies, and the economic impact of the war has been staggering to the
US economy.
>  Did the surge take place for free?  Was the surge absolutely
responsible for the
> drop in violence?  What happens if the
> violence picks up in September?
>

> Why do people believe John McCain will be a good commander
> and chief?   Is it because he was
> captured and held as a prisoner of war?   Is that the kind of
commander and chief we
> want?  Is it premature to say we have won
> the war?  Is it premature to say that the
> surge worked?  I believe Senator McCain
> is digging a very fatal whole.
>

> John McCain is adopting the strategy that did not work for
> Senator Clinton.   He is bickering,
> attacking, and yelling poor me over and over again.   He could not
congratulate Senator Obama on a
> successful trip instead he said "He is taking a premature victory
lap."   I believe that by the end of democratic
> convention Senator Obama will have a double digit lead over Senator
McCain and
> the WORLD will be happy.  Because one
> thing that was evident by his trip was that the a great portion of
the World
> loves and wants Barack Obama as President of the United States of
America.