--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> babajii wrote:
> > 'I have a feeling John and Hillary are pretty close...
> > Intimate I mean; like when they traveled together.
> >
> Are John McCain and Hillary traveling together?

Yes, they have traveled together;
And they both give a wink, wink, nod, nod, to keep people guessing,
but the inference was that they are 'very close'...
The travel I think was overseas, I'm not sure when...
I could do the research, but given thier history's it's just an
intuitive observation.
McCain has already been accused of an affair with one of his staff
memebers..
And his wife, seems like the typical ding-bat, as Archie Bunker used
to say...
A blond bimbo...
Similar tastes in women of the great lover of adultery, Bill Clinton.
King of Adultery.