> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mainstream20016"
> <mainstream20016@> wrote:
> >
> > Raja of India Harris Kaplan on Guru Purnima ..... watch - listen -
> and learn the extant that
> > revenues in the TMO will continue to be shipped to India. This is
> sobering, and unless the
> > policies change dramatically, bodes ill for the TM movement in
> outside of India,
  (snip)
Here again, could just be the need of the time.
The numbers are established here, and the level of interest here, has
faded, as we all know.
So, we can see, that TM, now would greatly take off in India, as they
are attempting to become like us capitalist American's...
And it fits in with their culture more, which is obvious.
In a way, I feel Maharishi needed to prove himself in the West;
In order to promote and maintain the Vedic Values of India;
Which I feel was his main goal.
In the meantime, he used (in a sort of Capricorn way) -The United
States of America, just like everyone else does.(safely in the hands
of his current devotees, and pundits.
Besides India, is in danger today, of Islamic extememist...
>From what I hear, it's not so safe there now, because of this;
So, it is the 'need of the time?'...
R.G.