--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hagen J. Holtz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Incrimental development seems to be in your conception a coming
close to 1 : 1 event in every state of unfoldment. Like as if turning
itself to a big copy out of a small one, but looking basically the
same. This is just wrong and against daily experience. Your theory
sounds very simplifying and fundemtalistic, as if being always afraid
of loosing the putative homeliness of a pictographic sight. It
reminds me to the colourful pictures of haunting children's books,
which seem to make the world become clearly arrangable. But the
(human) unfoldment in contrast takes place so that every segment of
its evolution represents a completely different reality. Look through
what states of evolution as fish and reptile you have already been
going in the womb, and all and above I think you will not want to
directly compare your childhood-experiences 1 : 1 to those you have
been gathering now as an adult as well.

> Maharishi in his commentary to the Bhagavadgita even confirms this
fundamental insight by stating that each higher state of
consciousness was based on a completely different quality of reality
and could not be taken merely as a finer extension of the preceding
one.

> Hagen

I'm not sure what you are talking about.
I was talking about transcending, and using mantras for the purpose
of transcending...
As well, in addition to transcending, a way to explore the finest
relative, based in higher vibrations of sound and light, which is
located at the finest level.
We learn this with the Sidhis, and the concept that 'God' works...
Or 'Natural Law' , 'Works', at the quietest, most subtle levels.
That is why Obama is getting so much accomplished,
Because he knows how to work at the subtlest level.
We are moving from the literal 'Gross!!!'
To a finer level of reality, the collective consciousness,
Of the entire planet, on all levels,
Releasing much Karma, individual and collective,
Especially when the finer realms are activated by direct experience...
This makes it easier for everyone else to activate the 'Light of
Consciousness'
So, let go and let God.
Take it as it comes.
Be Still and Know That I am God.