--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hagen J. Holtz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But Maharishi for sure did not say, "in order to reach this finest
level, you may take any seemingly good vehicle coming along out of
your own religious tradition". Otherwise he could have easily
recommended that all Christians for reason to get best result ought
to be initiated into "Jesus" as their ultimate mantra.

> Hagen

I was not saying anything about Jesus being the ultimate anything.
I was saying for those who wish to explore the finer levels of Jesus,
Might expect to use the name/form formula, like they do in Sanskrit.

We eventually find out, that everything is God.
There is no differentiation.
But there are different inspirations, which they use...
In Sanskrit, Ganesha, Vishnu, Brahma, Rama, Saraswati, devas, angels,
So many beings at the finer levels...
No one is superior or inferior,
It's not about that.
It's about find God.