--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hagen J. Holtz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think we start to turn in circles and you slowly tergiversate. In
order to achieve the "finer aspects of Jesus", apart from the
question, what the sense of such intention should be,  using his name
for such purpose would most probably not be applicable. That is what
I meant with a 1 : 1 view. You conclude: If shiva leads to the
absolute (apart from the question, whether he does, because the
word "shiva" is normally not a typical mantra for transcending into
silence) then Jesus must lead to "higher Jesus" or God or whatever.
If this was so, then meditating on the word "Einstein" would possibly
lead to the recognition of his theories or the other way round :-))).

> Hagen
(snip)
'Einstein's Hebrew name, continues to be a mystery...
But here is some information on Einstein's Hebrew Name.

In searching for a Hebrew equivalent name, it's important to decide
if you're looking for a name with a similar meaning, or a name with a
similar sound.

Similar Meaning:
Eric apparently comes from Old Norse and means "eternal ruler".
Hebrew names come usually from nature words or descriptions of God.
Thus there is no direct equivalent. The Hebrew word for ruler is
Moshel, but is not a known first name. Eliad means "eternal God",
Aviad means "eternal father"; Elimelech or Malkiel mean God is my
king.

Similar Sounding:
The closest in sound would be Ari or Aryeh, which means lion; Ariel
is lion of God. Men named Ari or Aryeh in Israel usually have the
nickname of Arik (as in Arik Einstein, the popular Israeli singer).

All the best,
Aiden