> Except that tantra isn't about sex, that's a western misinterpretation.

Damn, no wonder I am not scoring at my "suburban housewives lunch hour
Tantra class!"  I guess I'd be better off at the "after work offshore
drilling workshop." Or do I have that one wrong too?  Doesn't anything
mean sex anymore?  I went to the "do-it-yourself gynecological exams
lecture series" but I got kicked out for giggling at the first one.
But come on, they must have said fallopian tubes (wasn't that one of
the sutras?) about 20 times and on the 21st I just couldn't hold it in
any longer.

OK I think I have one that would work: The class called:
"Getting some, we mean it this time, no kidding,you know what we are
talking about right, wink wink, nudge nudge, we mean hanky panky,
fooling around...still not getting it...damn you're thick...we mean
sex, sex acts between two people, sexual behavior between consenting
adults (ball gags optional) got it now? Class will meet in a large bed
where sex will happen during class."

I think I am getting a pretty clear picture of what they are hinting
at this time.  Thanks for clearing up the Tantra thing, I think I can
still get some of my money back. (I thought the mat they sold me
looked kinda thin for the horizontal mambo)

> Of course maybe you also hung out over by Antelope in the 1980's and
> learned a misinterpretation.  :D
>
> alan wrote:
> > well she deifinitely has to be your friend and not only willing but
> > wanting the same thing.If she has a spiritual esoteric dharma mind
and
> > realizes that I do as well she could probably laugh and say I want to
> > give this guy a big hug..Man is he ever hungry..Yeah some would be
> > turned off..I'm sorry I can't really help them other than tell
them to
> > lighten up.Instead of saying drill and hole we will say I am the
Shiva