--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
> <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
>
> > Dear Lawson, you evidently don't live here.
> > Well, in fact just last week a lowly common citizen-sidha
> > old-time meditator got informed on, called in and the dome
> > badge taken away. Banned.
>
> Can we have a name?  It makes a stronger point.

No, it doesn't. Doug's comment to Lawson was an utter
non sequitur to the point Lawson was making, which was
that making TM teachers toe the party line and making
meditators/citizen sidhas toe the party line are two
different things, done for different reasons. The
former is perfectly reasonable, the latter is often,
maybe always, not.

Doug just ignored what Lawson had said and cited an
instance that had nothing to do with teachers having
to toe the party line, pretending that disproved what
Lawson was saying.