There is a difference between speaking about ego, I, Self etc. as if
these were real objects that could be pointed to meaningfully in an
abstract discussion, and speaking about one's "sense of self". A sense
of self is an experience, not an idea. By all appearances, it is a
very common experience, and the absence of it is not at all a common
experience. Does this have anything to do with what is "real"?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "marekreavis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>