I was talking to a friend who is very well connected
in the TMO and the subject of why the Maharishi Effect
doesn't seem to be all that effective (if at all) came
up. Turns out I was wrong about everything but I'd never
heard the particular set of excuses, erm sorry "reasons"
before.

One thing of interest was the floods this year near Vedic
city. Contrary to Bobs idea that they were purging the
world of sinners and those unfit to join in the wonderful
AofE, it turns out they were caused be nature destroying
the crops of non-organic farmers! The fools, they'll pay
for their crimes against nature.

That was according to Bevan anyway. Also MMY had asked him
how the IA course was going and Bevan was embarrassed
to say that they couldn't seem to ever get the numbers right,
MMY apparently laughed and said that this was the protective
hand of Mother Nature. If we had gone straight to maximum
coherence and maintained it it would have shook America too
much, it would have been dramatic and dangerous.

So there you go, it's all for a reason. The numbers go up
and the resulting chaos from all that power has to be
stabilised before the next onslaught. Everything negative
in society has to go and Nature will only let it happen
gradually. It all makes sense now, yes?