> The consensual sexual activities of an adult human with another adult
> human are usually considered to be a private matter,

While I think the sexual things, if actually true*, are a bit
overblown in peoples mind, there are some situations that perhaps
transcend your generalization -- all consenting adults:

i) a celibate priest with a parishoner

ii) a non-celibate pastor with a chruch member

iii) a psychiatrist with a patient

iv) a manager with a direct report

v) a professor with a student (over 21)

vi) a coach with a team member

To that list add "spiritual teacher with student". The potential
exploitation and misuse of implicit power issues have been discussed
at length over the years here. Everyone will draw  theri own
conclusions, but I think many spiritual orgs are writing such
prohibitions into their codes of conduct / by-laws.

*no girl has actually talked directly about the experiences, and from
what I can gather, while somethings did happen, maybe its not in the
way people precisely imagine.