> She is a reformer. She has Uranus conjunct Pluto in Virgo. She pay's
attention to fine details and is very quick to make precise judgments.

Fox news is giving astrological readings now?  And who exactly in a
position of any responsibility doesn't pay attention to fine details?
 Oh yeah George Bush, I guess you got me there.

> Sarah Palin is born February 11, 1964 under the sign of Aquarius.
Therefore, she believes in working with others to benefit humanity.

OMG, that is SUCH a naildown.  Soooo different from every other person
working in government.

<Spiritual teachings show in her chart or teachings that are forward
thinking.>

Yeah, nothing is more forward thinking than adding Biblical
perspective to science classes. Students need to be taught that "read
it in my favorite old book" equals mountains of scientific evidence.

<One thing is for sure, Joe Biden had better wear a cup when he
debates her because she is going to come out swinging.>

I didn't know she was 3 feet tall!  Since nut shots aren't legal in
any combat sport I guess you are making a statement about her ethics.
 Anywooooooo, he will CRUSH her in debate.  That is my prediction.

I've decided that using astrology to try to give your political
opinions more weight is no different from an obnoxious relative at a
family gathering trying to use their service in a war as meaning they
have special political insight. Especially when the "insights" are
exactly what we are all reading from the conservative press.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gullible fool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I did predict in my updated forecast for 2008 that this presidential
election year could be interrupted by unexpected weather patterns,
earthquakes or a possible tsunami in the Pacific Basin.

> Unfortunately, the Pleiadians have just informed me that 2009 will
have the same "could be" and 'possible" possibilities as 2008. Sorry
to have the relay the (possible) bad news.

> "...but mountain doesn't move!"

Signatures for Sarah Palin
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 8:40 AM
>

> By Lou Valentino
>
> 8/31/2008
>
> Dear friends of Astrological Varieties,
>
> The September forecast is up. Just click below and select "Monthly
Astrology Column".

> Let us meditate and pray for the people living in the Gulf coast. I
did predict in my updated forecast for 2008 that this presidential
election year could be interrupted by unexpected weather patterns,
earthquakes or a possible tsunami in the Pacific Basin.

> Please take the time over the next several days to pray, meditate
and send white light to the areas between northern Florida and the
coastline of Texas. I am predicting that John McCain and Sarah Palin
who have already decided to head to Mississippi today will begin the
healing process of the past in relationship to the wounds left behind
by the Republican Party. With so much resentment from Katrina to the
Republican Party it offers an opportunity for the Republican's to heal
some of the PR damage by making adjustments during the time of
their RNC week.

> I clearly stated on my updated predictions for 2008 on July 22, 2008
that whoever picked a female Vice President would win the election. I
am standing by this prediction. As most of you know I wanted Hillary
Clinton to be the V.P. for the Democratic Party. That obviously did
not happen.

> As unexpected circumstances arise through erratic weather patterns
and other unexpected events, the Republican Party will gain momentum
over the next six weeks. Barak Obama was not expecting the unexpected
and chose a more conservative V.P. choice. It is going to be a very
close race to the white house.

> Sarah Palin is born February 11, 1964 under the sign of Aquarius.
Therefore, she believes in working with others to benefit humanity. I
do not have an exact birthtime. I placed her time at 12:00 Noon.

> With four or five planets in the air element (The Moon could be in
Capricorn rather than Aquarius) if she was born after 11:00AM, this is
a very independent women. Aquarian women that I have met in my
personal life have a very strong nature and present a challenge to men
if contested.

> Top this off with Mars in Aries and five or six planets in the fixed
qualities and you have a women who is very committed to her own way of
doing things. Very stubborn.

> With only one planet in water she is not the type of women who will
hang out in a corner and cry. She is a fighter for humanity
(Aquarius), and she knows how to get her message across with Gemini
rising. The rising sign could change but it looks like Gemini. With
Saturn, Mars and Sun possibly trine to her rising sign we have someone
who communicates forcefully (Mars) and with a lot of energy (Sun) but
with control (Saturn). Wow.

> She is a reformer. She has Uranus conjunct Pluto in Virgo. She pay's
attention to fine details and is very quick to make precise judgments.
Neptune squares her Saturn, Mars and Sun stellium showing deceptive
actions which lead to trouble if she is not careful. Neptune is in
Scorpio so she has an investigative mind and loves research.

> She will reform the Republican agenda and even though she holds very
conservative beliefs and points of view she may surprise people down
the road. Spiritual teachings show in her chart or teachings that are
forward thinking. Even an interest in astrology with all of the
planets in Aquarius coupled with Uranus in Virgo conjunct Pluto.

> With 7 planets reflecting male energy and only three reflecting
female she would be able to withstand a lot of pressure. When I get
her exact birhtime I will elaborate more. One thing is for sure, Joe
Biden had better wear a cup when he debates her because she is going
to come out swinging.  Hillary could help Joe out but I don't think
Hillary Clinton (Scorpio) is going to lend a helping hand after all
she has been through.

> You can read more about September and 2008 by visiting my website
Astrological Varieties.